More than 90% of Court cases are settled before they ever go to trial. Many
of these cases are settled through the Alternative Dispute Resolution process. Parties who participate in this process
generally report satisfaction in the process and in the savings obtained. As a national average, about 80% of cases reach
a settlement agreement when they participate in the mediation process; At RESOLUTIONS, our mediation
success rate exceeds 80%.
~ ~ ~
Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") provides quick,
cost-effective solutions to personal and business disputes by avoiding or postponing the traditional litigation process.
At RESOLUTIONS, you are offered a variety of ADR services, primarily MEDIATION, ARBITRATION, and
EARLY CASE EVALUATION.
~ ~ ~
THERE ARE MANY BENEFITS TO ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
- Reduction of costs on attorneys' fees, court expenses, etc.
- Quick and fair resolution
of your dispute
- Less formality
- More individual input and control of your case
- Preservation of business and personal
- Convenience - sessions can be coordinated at alternative locations and according
to your schedule
- Better results achieved through your participation in the process
- Innovative solutions
- Organization of multiple-party claims
understanding of the ADR process for future disputes
~ ~ ~
WHAT TYPES OF DISPUTES
CAN BENEFIT FROM ADR?
- Domestic cases: divorce, child custody/visitation/support,
division of property
- Business Disputes
- Personal Injury Claims
- Succession / Inheritance Disputes
- Disputes over Aging Parent Care
- Property Damage Claims
- Real Estate Disputes
matters: discrimination, grievances, harrassment, on-the-job injury, termination, worker conflict, etc.
- Securities Industry Claims (NYSE, NASD, Commodities, Retirement Accounts, etc.)
Negligence Claims: Doctor, Attorney, Accountant, etc.
- Insurance Claims: Coverage Issues,
Subrogation, Bad Faith, etc.
- Consumer Claims
- Collection / Debt
- And More .....
RESOLUTIONS by Mark A. Myers, P.L.C.
1290 Seventh St., Slidell, LA 70458
Tel. 985.768.9015 // Fax. 985.781.1191
~ ~ ~ ~
935 Gravier St., 6th Floor
New Orleans, LA 70112
N.O. Tel. 504.564.7014 // N.O. Fax 504.613.0503
Your case will be handled personally by Mark Myers, P.L.C.,
an experienced Attorney, Mediator and Arbitrator,
at our offices in Slidell, Mandeville or New Orleans, Louisiana, or at alternate locations by agreement.
ADR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGHOUT SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA & SOUTHERN